Raktha Sarithiram audio launched by Mani Ratnam

Click Here To Wallpaper

Mani Ratnam launched audio of Ramgopal varma’s Raktha Sarithiram at Satyam cinemas on Thursday. It was a rare occasion to witness faces of filmdom from Bollywood and kollywood which included Mani Ratnam, AR Murgadoss, Shatrughan Sinha, Vivek Oberoi, Priyamani, KV Anand, Lingusamy, Amirtham, Karthi and hosts Surya, Dhayanidhi Alagiri and Vivek Ratnavel amongst others.
Mani Ratnam launched the audio and handed first audio cd to Shatrughan Sinha. The background score of the movie is given by Dharam-Sandeep and no other music director was present at the launch.

A trailor was screened at the audio launch. Producer Sheetal Talwar Said, “This is a movie of many firsts. Its Surya and Cloud Nine’s first Hindi film, Vivek, Shatrughan Sinha, Ramu’s and Cinergy’s first Tamil film.”
Mani Ratnam recalled the long association with Ramu saying, “Ramu is a special friend. When we were thinking stories he was already thinking movies and there has been no change in him till today. He still has the same speed and violence within him!”
Lingusamy and Murgadoss were thrilled to be in the company of their inspirational directors, Mani and Ramu. Said Murgadoss, “I want to go and work as an assistant to Mani sir for a few days. I was thrilled when Suriya made me sit next to him today since it’s the first time, I am meeting him. I’ve been a huge fan of Ramu sir right from the Udayam days. This film too looks deeply set in reality and every character has a story behind him.”
Vivek spoke a few words in Tamil while Karthi said, “I heard Surya speaking in Hindi with anni for the first time thanks to this film.’ The film marks Suriya’s entry into Bollywood and the actor said, “I always wanted to work with Ramu sir but I never imagined it would be this soon. The film is a totally all India film thanks to its pan Indian star cast in the Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions. In the 35 days of shoot I learnt so much and those were among the best days of my career.”
Shatrughan Sinha regretted he couldn’t speak in Tamil “ the language of great saints, artists, poets and warriors”. He added, “I did this film when Ramu told me that without me this film wouldn’t be shot. I didn’t know I was going to be in the Tamil version too or else I would have learnt Tamil surely!” RGV also recalled his long association with Mani Ratnam and added that “Surya’s powerful eyes and intense characterization made him apt for the role”. The film is all set for a Diwali release.